Information pursuant to the General Regulations on the protection of personal data
For us at Egò, attention to privacy, confidentiality and the protection of personal data have always been an absolute priority. In compliance with the provisions of Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data, with this information we explain to Users how we collect, use and protect personal information, the choices and rights they have in this regard and how they can contact us.
The Data Controller of personal data is:
73013 Galatina (LE)
Purpose of the processing
The User is free to provide personal data through online forms or e-mail addresses to forward requests for information, contact, request the sending of informative material or send other communications of various kinds.
We collect personal information through our website for the following purposes:
- satisfy the specific request submitted by the User;
Filling out the contact form and / or sending e-mails to the addresses indicated in the various areas of the site, may result in the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. .
This treatment is based on the principle expressed by Art. 6 of the Regulation, according to which the processing of personal data is lawful if necessary for the execution of the service requested by the data subject.
The provision of data is optional, however it is necessary to satisfy the request.
The data is processed using mainly automated tools and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Adequate security measures, as provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data, are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The treatments connected to the services of the site are handled by internal staff specifically in charge of the treatment or by subjects in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
Type of personal data collected
The personal data collected through the website may be those provided by the user via a contact form or email address and usually concern personal and contact data, as well as the message that the user intends to send to the Data Controller.
In addition to the common data provided directly and intentionally by the user, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some navigation data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet network communication.
Communication of data to third parties
We will not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to third parties, unless required by law.
We will communicate your personal data carefully to suppliers selected for the support of the service, such as maintenance companies and technical assistance to the systems. The updated list of subjects to whom the data may be communicated is available from the Data Controller.
Your personal data provided through the website or to the dedicated email addresses will be kept for the time necessary to complete the request. At the end they will be eliminated.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016, the following are recognized: the right to ask the Data Controller for access to personal data (Article 15), rectification (Article 16), cancellation of the same or oblivion ( art.17), the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning you (art.18), the right to data portability (art.20) or to oppose their treatment (art.21), as well as the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or which significantly affects your person in the same way (Article 22). If the processing of personal data is based on the express consent you have provided, pursuant to art. 7 paragraph 3 of the Regulation, you are granted the possibility, at any time, to withdraw from the subscription to the newsletter or to revoke the consent provided for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Requests can be made to the Data Controller by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com, at the registered office in Contrada Spina – 73013 Galatina (LE), or by calling +39 388 11 61 066.
You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge (Article 77 of the Regulations) if you believe that the processing carried out by the Data Controller is not compliant.
TREATMENT OF COOKIES
With this document, pursuant to art. 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“privacy code”), as well as under the provisions of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014, users of the site are provided with some information relating to the cookies used.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer when he accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the latter’s computer; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
During navigation, the user may also receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (so-called “third party” cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them.
Cookies used on this site
Technical navigation or session cookies used to guarantee normal navigation and use of the website, to be able to purchase and authenticate to access the reserved areas of the site as well as to monitor its correct functioning.
Functionality cookies, to allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, which the site manager, if he uses only such devices, may provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
Third party technical cookies
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The owner can use this information to compile reports and improve the Site. Cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
It should be noted that the IP anonymization function provided by Google has been activated.
At the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it there is the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functions on the Site (for example, inserting videos, inserting maps or social network icons that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or that in any case offer the features present on the site.
For third-party cookies, consent can be expressed by the User, in accordance with current legislation, through specific configurations of the browser and computer programs or devices to prevent the installation of third-party cookies. The user can view the information of third parties at the links below.
The Owner reminds the User that it is possible to change the cookie preferences at any time. It is also possible to disable cookies from the browser at any time. Please note that this operation may prevent the User from using some parts of the Site.
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): log into your account. Privacy section.
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- YouTube video – movies: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Google Maps – maps: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Third Party Websites
Instructions for managing cookies in the browser
In many browsers it is possible to set the rules to manage cookies site by site, an option that offers a more targeted control of one’s privacy. It is possible to disable cookies from all sites, except for those deemed reliable.
How to disable cookies
All browsers, in the Tools menu contain the option Clear browsing data. Use this option to delete cookies and other site and plug-ins, including the data stored in your device by the Adobe Flash Player (commonly known as Flash cookies).
- Run the Chrome Browser
- Click the menu in the tool side of the URL input window browser toolbar for navigation
- Select Settings
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- In the “Privacy” section click on the “Content settings” button
- In the “Cookies” section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Allow data to be saved locally
- Change local data only until the browser is closed
- Prevent sites from setting cookies
- Block third-party cookies and site data
- Handle exceptions for some internet sites
- Elimination of one or all cookies
For more information visit the dedicated page: Chrome
- Run the Mozilla Firefox browser
- Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button
- In the “Tracking” section it is possible to change the following cookie settings:
- Ask the sites not to make any tracking
- Communicate to the sites the availability to be tracked
- Do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of personal data
- From the “History” section you can:
- By enabling “Use custom settings” select to accept third-party cookies (always, from the most visited sites or never) and to keep them for a specified period (until they expire, when Firefox closes or ask every time)
- Remove the individual cookies stored
For more information visit the dedicated page: Firefox
- Run the Internet Explorer Browser
- Click the Tools button and choose Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab and in the Settings section change the slider according to the desired action for cookies:
- Block all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Selection of the sites from which to obtain cookies: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, then press on Sites, in the Website Address box enter a website and then press on Block or Allow
For more information visit the dedicated page: Internet Explorer
- Run the Safari Browser
- Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
- In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
- To see which sites have stored cookies click on Details
For more information visit the dedicated page: Safari
Safari iOS (dispositivi mobile)
- Run the iOS Safari Browser
- Tap on Settings and then Safari
- Tap on Block Cookies and choose from the various options: “Never”, “From third parties and advertisers” or “Always”
- To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and finally on Delete Cookies and data
For more information visit the dedicated page: iOS
How to disable third party service cookies
Another function present in the most recent browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) is the incognito mode. You can browse in incognito mode when to prevent website visits or downloads from being recorded in your browsing and download histories. With the incognito browsing mode All created cookies are deleted after closing all the incognito browsing windows.
Where can I find more information on cookies and third-party cookies
- Privacy Guarantor: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/2145979
- All About Cookies (Independent organization): http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Your Online Choices: http://youronlinechoices.eu/
- Google: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/